Here’s the sexuality section of the posters my GSA will be putting up around the school!
These posters are by no means exhaustive and I only put the bare basics of each sexuality on the poster. If there’s a glaring error in a definition or something please tell me so I can fix it before we put these up in real life!
(Just to add my two cents: since it’s been brought up here recently, I’m a little uncomfortable with the “bisexuals are mostly attracted to males and females” bit. I would maybe call that a common misconception about being bi instead? I think your ace-spectrum stuff is spot on, though, and I’m really glad to see it included! -Natalie)
alternative hogwarts sorting diagram
suddenly being sorted into Slytherin makes so much more sense
Mental health problems are, y’know, health problems. Treat them the same way, or shut up.
I can’t even put into words how perfect this is.
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
Reblog this!! This can save somebody’s life!
When you think your period is over and you dont wear a tampon or pad
so my friend took this photo before she went through a hard time and wanted to restart. I managed to get her to save me some of her work before she burned it all. i just think she’s awesome and want to share this so she can see how awesome she really is.
IF i can get 1000 notes on this im gonna see if i can get her to start drawing again. please share this around so she will continue with her talent and so i can prove that she is amazing
You know you’re a lesbian when: You put your finger in it instead.
OH GOD, I ONLY EVER PUT MY FINGERS IN THEM.
I would throw them at people, makes sense.
Ellen giving out free pizza at the Oscars
Ellen The Generous
I’ve recently decided to freeze myself to -273℃. My friends think I’ll die, but I’ll be 0K.
I see what you did there. Very cool.
Is the alphabet called the alphabet because the first two letters in the Greek alphabet are alpha and beta?
Are there literally 75,000 people who did not realize this?
Get the fuck off your high horse yes clearly that many people didn’t know that about the fucking Greek alphabet sit down and shut the fuck up